1. Preheat oven to 350 degreees F/175 degrees C.
2. Combine crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar in a bowl until all of the crumbs are moistened with butter.
3. Fill foil cupcake liners halfway, then using a small spoon or your fingers, push down the crumbs to form your crust.
4. Bake 5–7 minutes, until they are just starting to turn golden brown. Set aside.
5. Lower oven temperature to 275˚F/140˚C.
6. Combine the cream, butter, and sugar into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 90–120 seconds, stirring halfway through.
7. Add chopped chocolate and stir until all the chocolate is melted.
8. Whisk 3 eggs and 2 yolks in a separate bowl. While stirring eggs, add a small amount of warm chocolate/cream mixture into the eggs (to gently warm up your eggs so they don't scramble!)
9. Pour the egg mixture back into the chocolate/cream mixture and stir to completely combine the two.
10. Pour the chocolate filling into cupcake foils leaving a little bit of room at the top (¼–⅛ of an inch or so).
11. Bake for 15–17 minutes, until the chocolate filling is just set and wobbles very slightly shaken.
12. Turn on the broiler to high and top each pie with a marshmallow.
13. Broil the pies until the marshmallows just start to char and brown. If the tops brown too quickly for the marshmallow to spread across the entire top of the pie, take the pan out. Once they have cooled for a minute, press down on the top of the marshmallow and the gooey insides will come out and spill on the top of your pie!